Michelin Energy XM2 Plus 215/60/16 95H
Our Best Price Just got Better!
Prices are inclusive of following services
1)GST and other taxes.
3)Digital tyre hi-speed balancing.
4)Air tube valve replacement.
5)All labour cost for Installation.
Michelin Energy XM2 tyres last 20% longer with maximum safety.
- 20% more mileage compared to leading competitors1
More Fuel Saving
- 10% reduction in rolling resistance to save fuel2
- Stops 1.2 meters shorter than average of competitors3
(1)Based on TUV Rheinland (Thailand) report in 2011; Toyota Vios J 1.5 2007; Tire Size: 185/65 R14 86H; Air Pressure (F/R): 33/30 psi.
(2)Based on internal test conducted in 2011 and verified by TUV, compared to Michelin Energy XM1.
(3)Based on internal test conducted in 2010 in Japan. Corolla Axio 2007. Tyre size 195/65 R15 91V.
20% More Mileage
- Thanks to “Alternating Bridging” Technology. Alternating Bridging reinforces the rigidity of tread blocks. With rigidity enhanced, the tread blocks move less freely, reducing the rate of tyre wear.
- Sipes with Alternating Bridge - this “Bridge” connection between tread blocks limits their flexibility, preventing rapid tyre wear without compromising on wet grip.
- Normal tyre with full depth sipes - Traditional full depth sipes allow tread blocks to move around more freely, causing a faster tyre wear.
* Based on TUV Rheinland (Thailand) report; Michelin Energy XM2 compared to Michelin Energy XM1; Field test in Thailand; Test date 13-03-2011 ~ 29-04-2011 ; Toyota Vios J 1.5 2007; Tire Size: 185/65 R14 86H; Air Pressure (F/R): 33/30 psi.
Thanks to Full Silica Compound
- The silica in the rubber compound reduces friction between the rubber particles generating less heat.
- With less heat generated, less energy is lost, thus reducing fuel consumption.
- The silica also increases the tyre's flexibility, therefore improving road holding.
Guaranteed with GREEN X marking
- Green X marking on the tyre sidewall indicates Michelin’s leadership in fuel saving and represents Michelin's commitment to reducing fuel usage and CO2 emissions, while maintaining excellence in longevity and safety.
Thanks to “Micro-Adaptive Compound”
- The tread compound of the Michelin Energy XM2 is more flexible.
- It better adapts itself to the irregularities of the road surface and therefore guarantees excellent grip.
- The tread suppleness of Michelin Energy XM2 is better than Michelin Energy XM1 by 3 points (measured in shore).
And Optimum Void Grooves
- The grooves of the Michelin Energy XM2 can evacuate up to 20% more water compared to the Michelin Energy XM1+. A higher volume of water evacuated at a faster rate lowers the risk of hydroplaning.