Michelin Pilot Super Sports PSS 245/35/18 92Y
BUY MORE & SAVE EVEN MORE !
Please key in "NETSPROMO" coupon code during
checkout to redeem our limited edition NETS FlashPay card!
**Prices stated and coupon code is applicable only for online purchase. (until 1st Oct 2018)
**1 x redemption for every 4 tyres purchased.
Prices are inclusive of following services
1)GST and other taxes.
3)Digital tyre hi-speed balancing.
4)Air tube valve replacement.
5)All labour cost for Installation.
Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres are designed especially for high performance super sport cars and ultra high performance tuning.
Safety even in the most demanding conditions
- 3 meters shorter braking distance on wet roads1
- Number 1 in dry handling2
The Fastest Tyre3
- 6 Guinness World records with the Koenisegg Agera R.
Developed with Porsche, BMW M and Ferrari Technologies coming from 13 consecutive victories at the 24 hours of Le Mans
(1) Test carried out by Michelin Technology Centre. Compared with MICHELIN Pilot Sport PS2.
(2) Tests carried out in 2010 by TüV SüD, compared to its 5 premium competitors (available on the market at the time).
(3) The fastest lap time on a dry track. Tests carried out in 2010 by TüV SüD, compared to its 5 premium competitors (available on the market at the time).
The Twaron Belt, at a very high speed, the Twaron belt guarantees greater stability
- Thanks to its variable tension, the belt grips the centre of the tread more tightly than the shoulders.
- Centrifugal force is thus better controlled and forces are distributed more evenly.
Dual Compound Technology
A novel distribution of 2 different rubber compaounds between the right and the left-hand parts of the tread delivers maximum performance on both wet and dry road condition
- Outer side: a novel carbon black-reinforced elastomer derived directly from the Le Mans 24 Hours race - this offers extreme endurance even under the tightest cornering.
- Inner side: the latest generation of elastomers with exceptional wet grip to mould themselves to the slightest irregularities in the road surface and break the film of water.
Variable Contact Patch 2.0
Ensures optimum grip whether you're accelerating flat out in a straight line or cornering at high speed
- When cornering, the shape of the contact patch changes, but the amount of rubber in contact with the road surface stays the same.
- Forces and temperatures are distributed more evenly over the contact patch thanks to the latest digital simulation softwares used in the aeronautics and automobile industry.
- Michelin high performance tyres shared a design inspired by Michelin's competition heritage.
The Power of Pilot Super Sport
- Experience the most exhilarating drive with the new Michelin Pilot Super Sport.