Michelin Primacy 3 Runflat* 275/40/18 99Y
Our Best Price Just got Better!
Prices are inclusive of following services
1)GST and other taxes.
3)Digital tyre hi-speed balancing.
4)Air tube valve replacement.
5)All labour cost for Installation.
With Michelin Primacy 3 tyres, your drive remains a time when you can get away from it all. And with Michelin Total Performance you will enjoy silence, comfort and safety, while not compromising on longevity.
Michelin ZP is Michelin's self supporting run flat tyre technology This Self Supporting Tyre (SST) technology should only be used on vehicles originally designed for this type of tyre. Do not fit ZP tyres on vehicles not designed for this technology. Michelin ZP tyres have reinforced sidewalls which support the vehicle weight in the event of pressure loss.
A Class Leading Quiet Ride
- 8% quieter than average of competitors1
- 2.2 meters shorter braking distance on wet roads compared to leading competitors2
- 25% better in longevity compared to previous generation3
(1) LEQ – Equivalent Sound Pressure Level. Based on vehicle test conducted in Japan in 2012 (Both Road noise and Pattern noise)
(2) Based on TUV Rheinland Australia Pty Ltd. Wet braking test report conducted 2013.
(3) Based on Michelin internal test conducted in Thailand, compared with Michelin Primacy LC.
- Gives you a ride 8% quieter than average of competitors* With greater variation in the size and position of the tread blocks, the noise power is spread across a wider frequency range, making no peaks of noise power. Thus, your ride is more peaceful.
*LEQ – Equivalent Sound Pressure Level
Based on vehicle test (Both Road noise and Pattern noise); Volkswagen Golf 2011 model; 8/May/2012; JARI NVH test circuit (in Japan); Tyre Size 205/55 R16; 6.5JJ16; 2.2 bar on front and Rear.
- Keeps the ride smooth, steady and comfortable.Cushion vibrations when the tread blocks contact the road surface using supple FlexMax compounds. Absorbs bumps in the road using shock absorbent sidewalls.
- With FlexMax technology, the tread adapts to the irregularities of the road surface for better connection and grip. FlexMax chamfer prevents the tread block from distorting and losing contact pressure under the centre of tread blocks, ensuring maximum rubber contact with the road when needed most.
- StabiliGrip technology uses self-locking bands inside the small grooves to minimise tread block deformation, improving handling and cut through water in the wet.